TZMI’s Titanium Feedstock Producers Comparative Cost Study 2012 is now in its 11th edition and in a revamped electronic format. This edition continues to review cost versus revenue analysis for producers across the feedstock sector.
This study provides:
• A detailed explanation of TZMI’s methodology employed to maintain consistent comparisons of operating costs across the entire titanium feedstock industry.
• Informed discussion about the parameters used for comparing relative competitiveness in the industry.
• Updated cost data for the industry from information and research garnered during the previous year.
• Commentary on the importance of co-product credits in the current market conditions (pig iron and zircon).
• Discussion on increasing operating costs, specifically energy and mining costs.
• An analysis of the effect of exchange rates on producer performance.
• An updated titanium feedstock industry cost curve for 2011 – an invaluable tool for evaluating both existing operations and measuring the potential of new projects.